Axe

Videoclipuri Interesante

On 12/5/2014 at 3:40 PM, midan said:

Bikepacking Colorado's Greatest Trail Sometimes the most challenging and arduous adventure is the one in your own backyard. The Colorado Trail links up the state's largest metropolitan region with some of the best mountain bike trails in the country, spanning over 500 miles from Denver to Durango. During the summer, the trail clears of snow and those daring enough to atempt a through-ride set out into the unknown.

http://www.outsideonline.com/featured-videos/adventure-videos/biking/Bikepacking-Colorado-s-Greatest-Trail.html

Misto! :D

Roll with it! Bikepacking at Black burn.

Peisaj de vis în care să pedalezi și să deguști un vin bun:

- aici

Edited by IonutA
link

3 hours ago, Mircea PF said:

doar asa sa ma gandesc si eu sa imi iau o bici de sosea. cum e la olandezi.

mi-a placut mult poza cu parcarea scolii, nu vreau sa fiu rau dar la noi ar fi plina de GIPuri (ale parintilor/copiilor) :D 

I dive into my old collection of Popular Mechanics magazines and get inspired to build something! I found Ernest Winter’s air screw bicycle, so I tried to build it. He claims it is able to hit 20 miles per hour, will I be able to match his speed? How will I build the propeller? How can I power it with my feet? Will it go fast enough to fly? How does it compare to a giant fan? I go on the journey to test it and more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5gbT7Uo5qY

Excelent! Thanks for sharing! Felicitări lui Vlad Dascălu! 🥳